Terms and Conditions for Alpenglow Vacation Rentals of Bend, Oregon
Terms & Conditions Alpenglow Vacation Rentals, Inc. of Bend, OR
Lodging Tax Increase goes into effect in stages as follows:
Effective January 1st-May 31st, 2014: city of Bend, 10%, state of Oregon, 1%
Effective July 1, 2014: city of Bend, 10.4%, state of Oregon, 1%
Deschutes County, 8%
Guests entering into a rental agreement with Alpenglow Vacation Rentals, Inc., will be the occupants of vacation rental. Guests will not permitted to enter the vacation rental until all balances are paid in full and rental agreement is signed, dated and returned with a copy of current valid driver’s license and/or current valid passport.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. No Early Check-ins, please. This will ensure that your home is completely ready before arriving. Late check outs of more than 15 minutes (unless previously arranged) incur $50 late fee charged to your MasterCard Or Visa.
2. This is a NON SMOKING vacation home, if smoking occurs in or around the property, your Visa or MasterCard will be charged to sanitize, restore and clean entire home and areas affected.
3. Pets are not permitted in vacation home under any conditions without prior approval. Pets are not allowed on any furniture. Pet refuse pick up is billed at $50 per hour to, with a one-hour minimum and will be charged to the credit card provided. If there is damage done to the house by your pet, and is not deemed accidental by the Accidental Damage Protection Fee, your credit card will be charged.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent that will also sign this agreement.5. Accidental Damage Protection Fee covers guests for accidental damage to the interior of the vacation rental (up to $1,500) that is not a result of malicious or intentional actions of the guest. This will not cover any damages done to the hot tub, if there is a hot tub on the premises. In the case of cancellation, this fee becomes part of the cancellation fee. If damages exceed the $1,500 maximum, or the items that are listed below are not adhered to, your credit card on file will be charged.
a. No damage is done to home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in designated dumpster.
d. All dirty dishes are placed in the dishwasher and started.
e. All used beds are stripped of its sheets and used towels are on the floor.
f. One load of towels is started.
g. No excessive cleaning is needed.
h. The doors and windows are locked and secure.
h. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
j. No linens are lost or damaged.
k. No early check-in or late check-out unless prior arrangements are made.
l. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement.
m. No Bachelor/Bachelorette parties; you will be asked to leave immediately and escorted off of the property.
n. River Wild homes in Mt. Bachelor Village Resort have blue passes and must be left in plain view upon departure. Blue pool passes that are lost or taken (even on accident) will be charged a $100 replacement fee, charged to your Visa or MasterCard. This charge of $100 is imposed by Mt. Bachelor Village Resort HOA, and not Alpenglow Vacation Rentals or the homeowners represented by AVR and is a reimbursement of those charges.
1. PAYMENT – Please make payments in the form of personal checks payable to Alpenglow Vacation Rentals, Inc., 115 NW Oregon Avenue, Suite 9, Bend, OR 97701 or with your Discover, Visa or MasterCard.
2. CANCELLATIONS – A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur a $100 cancellation fee within first week of reservation and up to 60 days prior to arrival. Cancellations that occur within 59 or less days of arrival will not get a refund. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and/or damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent, fees or taxes.
3. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- You have rented this home with the occupancy at the occupancy specified in your reservation up to the maximum allowed. There are no exceptions.
4. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel-toilet paper setup.
5. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental. Mid Week housekeeping is available at an extra charge with prior arrangements and fees paid. Mid-Week cleaning service is given upon first come, first service basis, so if you think you will need, this please plan accordingly. We will try to accommodate your Mid-Week Cleaning request after arrival, but no guarantee.
7. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the guests will not be permitted to check-in.
8. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
9. Guests and any of their visitors agree to indemnify and hold harmless Alpenglow Vacation Rentals and the owner of above-referenced property in any and all events of any type of personal injury of any kind occurring in and/or around premises described above while renting.
10. Credit card provided will be charged for any damage done to the interior or exterior of home or its contents that is not deemed “accidental”.
All vacation homes are fully stocked with a one-time set up with linens, towels, pool towels, two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 1 roll of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, hand soap, liquid dish soap, shampoo, conditioner, bath gel, hair dryers in each bathroom. Washers, dryers and fully equipped kitchens include spices and plenty of dinnerware, flatware and cookware.
All vacation properties are equipped with washers and dryers, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, iron & ironing board.
All vacation homes have WiFi and cable (ranging from basic to extensive, depending on vacation rental) and is an amenity. Please note that in the event of a power outage, electric storm or any other circumstance that temporarily or for the duration of your stay may be interrupted and does not warrant a refund or credit at any time.
The City of Bend has a Noise Ordinance that is to be adhered to according to 5.50.025 Prohibited Noises with special attention to Section B. which prohibits:
“Any yelling, shouting, hooting, whistling, singing or other human-produced noise that is unnecessarily loud. [Ord. NS-2201, 2013; Ord. NS-2188, 2012; Ord. NS-2142, 2010]”
During the hours as stated below
E. Daytime is any time between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
F. Nighttime is any time between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. of the following day.
Please note that the City of Bend Police can and in some cases will issue a noise violation citation in the amount of $650. The homes that you stay in are in a residential neighborhood, and we would like our residents as well as our guests to enjoy the City of Bend.