Common Questions about Alpenglow Vacation Rentals
When planning a vacation there are so many things to consider and plan, with that usually comes questions that you need answers to. Let us help you navigate through some of these. Below you will find our Frequently Asked Questions to assist. Please email our office or call 541-385-7100 or 1-877-437-5957 with additional questions and remember when booking with Alpenglow Vacation Rentals you NEVER pay "Booking Fees".
It's as easy as 1-2-3!
- Search Rentals, Enter your desired dates.
- Click on the Maroon "Instant Quote" tab.
- Review the quote.
- Click on the Green "Book It Now" tab and reserve your rental of choice!
The Lodging Tax increases are set to go into effect in stages:
- July 1, 2014: Deschutes County, 8%
- June 1, 2015: city of Bend, 10.4%
- July 1, 2016: State of Oregon, 1.8%
You will be given a keyless entry code that is used to access the home or a code to open a lockbox. The location and code of the lockbox will be provided via email five days prior to your arrival along with your driving directions to the home as well as the check-in and check-out rules provided your balance is paid in full. The majority of the homes are on keyless entry, and the keyless entry screen is on the FRONT DOOR OF HOME, ABOVE THE DOOR KNOB. Keyless entry pads are activated by the warmth of the palm of your hand, enter your unique six-digit code and the "*" and the device will unlock.
Accidental Damage Protection Fee covers guests for accidental damage to the interior of the vacation rental (up to $1,500) that is not a result of malicious or intentional actions of the guest. This will not cover any damages done to the hot tub, if there is a hot tub on the premises. In the case of cancellation, this fee becomes part of the cancellation fee. If damages exceed the $1,500 maximum, or the items that are listed below are not adhered to, your credit card on file will be charged.
- No damage is done to the home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- All debris, rubbish, and discards are placed in the designated dumpster.
- All dirty dishes are placed in the dishwasher and started.
- One load of towels is started.
- No excessive cleaning is needed.
- The doors and windows are locked and secure.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No linens are lost or damaged.
- No early check-in or late check-out unless prior arrangements are made.
- The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement.
- No Bachelor/Bachelorette parties; you will be asked to leave immediately and escorted off of the property.
- River Wild homes have blue passes and must be left in plain view upon departure. Blue pool passes that are lost or taken (even on accident) will be charged a $100 replacement fee, charged to your Visa or MasterCard. This charge of $100 is imposed by Mt. Bachelor Village Resort HOA, and not Alpenglow Vacation Rentals or the homeowners represented by AVR and is a reimbursement of those charges.
Yes. Dogs are permitted in pre-approved designated pet friendly homes with prior approval and pet rent of either $20 per night/dog. Sorry, no cats!
Check-out time is 11 a.m., and check-in time is 4 p.m. There is a $50 late fee imposed for late departures of more than 15 minutes that will be charged to your Discover, Visa or MasterCard that you provided at reservation time.
Please feel free to contact us at 541-385-7100 if you would like assistance or prefer speaking to a reservationist or just make an instant reservation easily by:
- selecting your Travel Dates
- either or all of the following options: Amount of Bedrooms or Guests
- Selecting Unit or simply selecting Availability, Compare or Calendars options.
- To complete your reservation, just follow the prompts.
At any time if you would like assistance, have questions or would like us to complete the process for you, just call us, we would be happy to help!
Yes, we use a DigiCert SSL Secure key to ensure that all transactions are made in a secure environment and we never share any of your information, at any time.
All vacation homes are fully stocked with a one-time set up with linens, towels, pool towels, two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 1 roll of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, hand soap, liquid dish soap, shampoo, conditioner, bath gel, hairdryers in each bathroom. Washers, dryers (except otherwise noted) and fully equipped kitchens including light spices and plenty of dinnerware, flatware and cookware.
All vacation properties are equipped with washers and dryers (unless otherwise noted), laundry detergent, dryer sheets, iron & ironing board.
All vacation homes have WiFi and cable (ranging from basic to extensive, depending on vacation rental) and is an amenity. Please note that in the event of a power outage, electric storm or any other circumstance that temporarily or for the duration of your stay may be interrupted and does not warrant a refund or credit at any time.
Your clothes, groceries, toys and happy vacation faces!
Mid-Week cleanings are available for an extra fee, designated on your home of choice. We will do the best we can to accommodate your request to provide you with excellent customer service!
The City of Bend has a Noise Ordinance that is to be adhered to according to 5.50.025 Prohibited Noises with special attention to Section B. which prohibits:
“Any yelling, shouting, hooting, whistling, singing or other human-produced noise that is unnecessarily loud. [Ord. NS-2201, 2013; Ord. NS-2188, 2012; Ord. NS-2142, 2010]” During the hours as stated below 5.50.015
- Daytime is any time between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- Nighttime is any time between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. of the following day.
Please note that the City of Bend Police can and in some cases will issue a noise violation citation in the amount of $650. The homes that you stay in are in a residential neighborhood, and we would like our residents as well as our guests to enjoy the City of Bend. For more information on the Noise Ordinance: http://bendoregon.gov/modules/showdocument.aspx?documentid=13222